Who is this For?
Anyone who is:
1.) Actively looking to plan your journey on the property ladder.
2.) A recent graduate or current student, just begining to earn your first substantial income.
So how does the home buying process work?
Well you simply buy a home. But it's a bit complicated as most people don't have the money upfront so they get a loan from the bank called a Mortgage.
Mortgages work like this
You put up a deposit (typically 20%) and the bank will lend you the remaining 80%.
The more you put upfront to buy the property will essentially reduce how much interest you need to pay back as you have a smaller debt.
Mortgage deposit :
The money you need to put down to get a mortgage from a bank as
Schemes put in place by the government to get more first time
buyers on the property ladder.
Disclaimer: Please seek Independent financial advise. Your home
may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments