We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out our privacy practices and
explains how we collect, process, hold and store (collectively referred to as handle) client
data and with whom we share this information with. The information we handle is only that which
is required by us so that we may deliver the services you require. Except as provided in this
Privacy Notice, we do not supply your client data to any other company for marketing purposes.
We are registered as a data controller with the ICO, which is the UK’s independent body set up to
uphold information rights. As a data controller, we must make sure we comply with UK data protection
law when we process personal information.
You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about
yourself. The information we collect from you is only that which is required by us so that we
may deliver the site functionality, information you have requested or searched for and to provide
you with our services.
By proceeding with using our services, you consent to the Company handling your data in line with
this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated
from time to time. We will notify you via email when this happens and provide you with a copy
of the most recent and up-to-date Privacy Notice.
What is Personal Information/Data
When we refer to personal information we mean any information relating to an identifiable person
who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. Under
data protection legislation it is known as personal data. Some personal information will identify
you directly – for example, by giving your name and email address. It may also be possible to
identify you indirectly, from information in which your name is not given, for example by naming
your job title and employer, or by using another form of identifier such as an online identifier.
What Client Data Do We Collect
We may collect the various categories of Personal Information outlined below:
- Personal Details - Full name, Title, Date of Birth
- Contact Details - Telephone number, mobile phone number, correspondence address,
email address etc.
- Financial Details - Bank details.
How We Collect Your Client Data
the following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:
- Contacting Us - we may record, use and store any telephone, postal, e-mail or other
electronic communications provided by you. This is to ensure that we can refer back to any
instruction you may have given to us as well as to ensure that the information we provide
you with is accurate.
- General Statistics - we collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through
the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience,
understand our customer’s needs and help us improve site design and layout.
- Online Forms - we collect data that you have entered into our online/contact forms.
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that users' personal details are not misused,
accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the server environment. No data transmission
over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we cannot ensure, guarantee or
warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
(Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. Once you have left
our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other linked website.
We cannot be held responsible therefore for the protection and privacy of any information
which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy
statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website
Why Do We Collect Client Data
the personal information we collect is used to:
- Enable us to provide you with information about our products and services
- Enable us to provide you with our products and services
- Enable us to contact you regarding general product and service level matters
- Keep you informed of new features, products and services available from us
- Ensure that we comply with the necessary laws and regulations
- Ensure that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of
Disclosing Client Data to Third Parties:
- We will not sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other client data to any third
party for marketing purposes
- We may disclose client data to third parties (this may include but is not limited to, our accountants,
contractors and other professional advisors) who may require access to client data in the
course of them providing us with these services. We will at all stages ensure that these
third parties have appropriate security measures in place when handling any client data
- We may at our discretion disclose client data that is required by the police (or other organisations
with a law enforcement role) for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension
or prosecution of offenders
- We may disclose specific personal information where we are required to by law
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, advertisers or other third
parties. This will not contain information that can identify any individual person
Viewing, Changing or Removing Client Data:
- You may view all Client Data that we store about you
- You may correct, delete or update your Client Data via your account
- You may withdraw your consent (partial or complete) at any time
- You may request that all Client Data held be removed or ported
Why Do We Collect Client Data
- Your data will be stored securely in line with industry best practice at all times. The security
measures in place are reviewed annually
- Your data will be stored only on servers in a GDPR compliant location
For further information please contact us as below:
- Address - 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, England, WC1N 3AX
- Email -
Last updated 18th February 2019.